Sunday, January 28, 2007

Whats Kylie up to?

you know every Queen has a favourite Diva or two... or twenty... LOL i have some even that i would say would be ICON status in my mind... we know that Olivia has released the beautiful CD Grace and Gratitude, available at a Wal-Greens near you... Madonna has finished her Confessions Tour and is now releasing it on DVD and CD this Tuesday... i guess working my down the line of my favourite Diva's would be Cyndi Lauper, Cher, Dolly and Kylie... I've read that Dolly is doing some touring in 2007, but i haven't checked up to see what Kylie has been up to... let me go and check at www.kylie.com and see what news i can report...
it seems Kylie has released KYLIE SHOWGIRL Homecoming Live on DVD and CD as well...
going to check the youtube vaults and see what Kylie i can share today...

chocolate

come into my world

hope you enjoyed...
love
C

No comments: