Thursday, March 01, 2007

ANNA TO BE BURIED IN BAHAMAS FRIDAY!!!

Finally some closure is coming for the Beautiful Anna Nicole Smith, as i just seen a news brief on one of the 24 hour news channels that she is going to be buried in the Bahamas tomorrow... and the funeral colors? PINK!!! you go girl... i only wish i could be there... i would probably be on top of her casket sobbing... i will really miss you you beautiful bubbly blonde... you will always be in my heart... my inspiration... may you finally rest in peace by Daniel, and I pray that your daughter gets the best of care and is truly loved by whoever gets custody of the precious baby girl... all my love...
Constance

another Anna tribute

the verdict? i guess from last friday?

beautiful tribute i found on youtube... this one is set to Mariah Carey's Can't Live...

scene from the Anna Nicole Show

another music filled Anna tribute i found on youtube
all my love Anna
Constance

No comments: