Sunday, March 16, 2008

i wish blogs went up instead of down...


well... today, i am going to try something different. Every day this week I have posted a new episode of Connie's Cuzin... its a seven part series, that ends tonite... so to mix things up a little bit... im going to post the finale here, and of course on youtube... if you haven't checked out my Youtube page yet it is www.youtube.com/constancestone It Will Excite You!!! then that way people might start coming back to my blog for more, it can be interesting at times... and this way my blog and my youtubes can run hand in hand... LOL and now... while your here, Madonna's new CD cover has been revealed so I would like to share it with you. I can't wait for the new cd, the remixes, everything, i've followed Madonna through the years, and she has never disappointed me... i love you Madonna!!!

No comments: