Saturday, March 01, 2008

Connie Does John Jay & Rich


i think it was 2003... Cher was coming to Tucson and KRQ's John Jay and Rich were giving a way tickets to go see Cher... well being blonde and all, i thought i could just call the radio station and tell them that I was Anna Nicole Smith, a good friend of Cher's and Cher said that it was ok for me to get the tickets... well lets just say i didnt get the tickets unfortunately, but the highlight was i got to appear on the John Jay and Rich radio morning show, and I even got a chance to audition... well finally since I have figured out how to post videos onto the internet... LOL or at least try by videotaping the tv as any Smart blonde would do...
I would like to share with you my experience on the radio...im doing them in parts, so as soon as i have all the parts, i will post them on here with the last one being the first one that I post, so when you read down on the blog, you get to start from the beginning instead of near the tale end... that extra day of the year yesterday about wore me out...
i have to say that after learning how to make mini movies, i have to say the real people that put movies together have to have alot of patience... hope you have been enjoying my attempts at movie making and editing... remember... i am only a beginner... and a blonde... so lets just say, im challenged but doing the best a gurl could do under the circumstances, and hey... it does bring you some funny shit to watch doesn't it? LOL back to movie making... see you at the oscars...

Love&Light
Constance
March 1st 2008

No comments: