Saturday, August 26, 2006

spanish lesson from a blonde


just wanted to say that I currently reside in Tucson Arizona... not to far from the Mexican border... but I was originally from Missouri... I have to admit... I do not know much spanish at all except for basics... Hola... Si... well when i first moved here four years ago... someone taught me a spanish word... the word was VERDGA... (I apologize if my spelling of this is not correct... but i believe that it is a nastier word for a piece of the male anatomy... a tamer version would be PENGA... So anyho... i used my Taco Bell knowledge, and created a phrase of my own... and that is... MUCHO GRANDE VERDGA!!! Some people can be offended by the word Verdga... but i have yet to have someone to explain to me why it is so bad... all i know is i like having a big beautiful cock in front of my face so i can devour it... bury my mouth in the bush... and suck with everything that i have in me... so they can reap the rewards of a good cocksucking... its a skill that everyone should either possess or enjoy... so whether your speaking to me in english, spanish, or any other language... in case i cannot understand what your saying... if you really want to get your POINT accross... all you have to do is unzip your fly... and smile at me... i'll do the rest... and you will enjoy...

No comments: